Deutsch: klick bitte hier auf AGB/Impressum.
- Falken Air offers paragliding tandem flights in Zell am See from the Schmittenhoehe. Falken Air only offers the services of state-certified, experienced tandem pilots and the pilot is fully liable as a contractual partner of the tandem passenger. The tandem passenger and the Falken Air pilot fill out the flight ticket when taking the gondola up to Schmittenhöhe. This ticket is the invoice in the same sense.
- All flight services provided by Falken Air are subject to Austrian law, as well as the provisions of aviation law and the following conditions.
- Before the start of the flight, the passenger (or a legal guardian or an adult accompanying person if children would like to fly with us) must carefully read the contract of carriage and confirm it with their individual signature. Shortly before the start of the tandem flight from the Schmittenhoehe, the passenger receives a briefing on the take-off procedures from the Falken Air pilot. If the passenger does not understand this briefing or if further explanations are necessary, then he must inform the pilot of this lack of clarity immediately.
- Obligation to report health restrictions: The passenger must report all physical restrictions to the Falken Air pilot in advance. In any case, a passenger must be able to walk a few steps with the pilot as soon as the start process of the tandem flight is initiated. Heart disease, seasickness, problems with the spine, intervertebral discs, psychological defects such as impaired consciousness, high blood pressure etc. must be reported to the pilot. In addition, alcohol consumption must be announced within the last 12 hours. If the passenger has had a serious accident within the last 12 months, this event must also be reported to the provider Falken Air. If there is any uncertainty about the fitness to fly, Falken Air undertakes to inform the passenger about all the necessary requirements.
- Insurance & Liability: Falken Air has taken out insurance to cover all of the passenger’s claims under the liability provisions of the Austrian Aviation Act. There is an express exclusion of liability for claims that go beyond the legally required coverage.Objects carried on a paragliding flight (such as cash, cell phones, cameras, glasses and other valuables) must be properly secured or stowed. Falken Air assumes no liability in the event that these items are lost or damaged. Falken Air pilots cannot be held responsible for any damage or accidents that occur on the way to the launch sites and the agreed meeting point.Exclusion or limitation of liability also apply accordingly in favor of the tandem pilot and authorized representatives of Falken Air. Falken Air pilots are only obliged to pay compensation if the damage was caused by a grossly negligent or willful act / omission of the tandem pilot. Falken Air’s liability is limited to the items brought by the passenger up to the amount of the insurance taken out for them. Claims that go beyond this can only be asserted in the event of willful intent or gross negligence.
- Equipment: The passenger undertakes to undertake the tandem flight only with appropriate clothing (weatherproof and windproof clothing, suitable for soiling), ankle-high, sturdy hiking shoes as well as gloves and sunglasses.Every Falken Air pilot provides a protective helmet and necessary flight equipment
- Appointments & payment: Falken Air offers tandem flights from Schmittenhoehe in Zell am See all year round. The passenger declares that participation in a tandem flight is solely for personal interest. The costs for the journey to the airfield are to be borne by the tandem passenger. The costs for mountain railway rides and the like are not included in the ticket price. All other travel costs that may arise due to weather conditions are also not included in the price. If fixed dates are not met, the entire fee for the flight must be paid.The pilot determines the handling of the flight. He is always responsible for the execution of the flight.We expressly point out that despite fixed dates, there is no entitlement to the implementation of tandem flights if the prevailing weather conditions in the flight area do not allow this. In the event of a postponement or short-term cancellation, there is no entitlement to compensation, reimbursement or reimbursement of other expenses incurred. The right to catch up on the flight remains, however.Weather-related cancellations do not have to be proven – the professional assessment of the responsible pilot is sufficient.The stated flight duration is an estimate. This flight duration can vary. The flight route, the landing site and the flight times can be changed at any time, primarily for safety or operational reasons, without the passenger being entitled to compensation.
When booking a tandem flight, the price of the flight must be paid in cash to the pilot immediately after the flight has taken place. A voucher can also be used to pay the flight price.
- Validity of the purchased vouchers: The person who orders the voucher from Falken Air on the website using the form undertakes to pay the purchase price within 7 days (without deduction) after receiving the voucher.Purchased vouchers expire 24 months after the date of issue. Special regulations are possible in individual cases by arrangement. The preferred means of payment (voucher or cash) must be brought with you on the day of the flight and handed over to the pilot.Right of withdrawal: According to the Consumer Protection Act, claims for repayment of the purchase price exist within 14 days of receipt of the voucher without giving reasons. It is sufficient to return the voucher to Falken Air within this period.
- Cancellation costs: The passenger can withdraw from the agreed flight date at any time by sending an email to email@example.com. Cancellations up to 4 days before the booked date are free of charge, from 3 days to 24 hours before cancellation costs of 50% are charged. Vouchers and tickets become invalid after cancellation and become valid again after receipt of the cancellation payment. A refund of the remaining purchase price is not possible. For all withdrawals within 24 hours, the cancellation costs are 100%.
- Right to use image and film material: The passenger agrees that all photos and video recordings made during the tandem flight may be used by Falken Air without restriction. Falken Air holds the copyright.
- Risk information: We point out that with tandem paragliding, even with the greatest care, accidents with significant consequences of injury (e.g. sprains, broken bones, spinal injuries, concussions, in extreme cases death, etc.) cannot be ruled out. There is an increased risk especially during take-off and landing due to incorrect landing, occurrence or falls.
- Final provisions: After purchasing a ticket from Falken Air, after redeeming a voucher or after being issued orally, the passenger has concluded a contract with Falken Air. Austrian law applies exclusively to all disputes arising from this contract. The place of jurisdiction is the district or regional court responsible for 5700 Zell am See. Should parts of one of these provisions of Falken Air be ineffective, the effectiveness of the remaining provisions remains unaffected.
Cookies are small text files that are stored by your browser on your computer or mobile device, and which enable your computer or device to be recognized, possibly across different websites. The cookies do not contain any personal data. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after you close your browser (so-called session cookies or session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and enable us or our partner companies to recognize your browser the next time you visit (persistent cookies).
The legal basis for the use of YouTube plugins is our legitimate interest in an interesting and needs-based design of our website in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1f GDPR. We use embedded YouTube videos in the extended data protection mode. This means that no data about you as a user will be transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the following data be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transfer. By playing the video, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned above under “Server log files” are transmitted. This happens regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account.
If you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want the assignment to your profile on YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as a user profile and uses it for advertising, market research and / or needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation takes place in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users about your activities on our website.
You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this right. Further information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by
If you contact us via the website form or by email, the data you provide will be stored by us for six months in order to process the request and in case of further questions. We do not pass on this data without your consent.
In addition to the right to revoke your consent given to us, you have the right to information according to Art. 15 GDPR, to correction according to Art. 16 GDPR, to deletion according to Art. 17 GDPR, to restriction of processing according to Art 18 GDPR, the right to object under Art. 21 GDPR and the right to data portability under Art. 20 GDPR.
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data on the basis of Art. 6 Paragraph 1f GDPR (Art. 21 Paragraph 1 GDPR) for reasons that arise from your particular situation.
Insofar as we process your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1f GDPR for the purposes of direct marketing, you have the right to object to this at any time without giving reasons (Art. 21 Para. 2 GDPR).
In addition, there is a right of appeal to the data protection supervisory authorities in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR.
If you have any questions about data protection, please send us an email at